15 January 2014

Current Skincare Favourites...

1. Clinique: Redness Solutions Daily Relief  Cream
 



I've actually had this little pot of magic for quite a while, however I've only recently started using it on a daily basis. From day one I noticed an impact on my skin, as I'm such a pale-y I notice redness in my skin really easily. It's my ultimate goal to be one of those girls who can get away with not wearing any foundation on a daily basis, and this cream is definitely step 1. It was a bit more pricey than what I usually spend on skincare but definitely worth it, as I've never found anything that works this well!

2. No7: Beautiful Skin Overnight Radiance Boost



My other current favourite is the No7 Beautiful Skin Overnight Radiant Boost - I bought this on a 3 for 2 deal along with the Beautiful Skin cleanser and day cream for dry skin (which, by the way, are also both fab) but this is my favourite of the 3. I don't use it every night as I like to notice the difference between when I have and haven't used it, and there really is one. Because I'm such a cheap-skate I've been applying it fairly thinly but my skin still feels baby smooth in the morning! I'd definitely recommend you check the whole range out but particularly this!
 
 
What are your current skincare favs? I'm always on the lookout for new products so let me know!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment